Child/Adolescent Crisis Counselor (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC)
Sign on Bonus!
Coleman Health Services, a nationally recognized mental health and substance use services provider, is seeking Child & Adolescent Crisis Counselors to join our Crisis Services team! This position is located in Stark County, Ohio.
Employee Package includes:
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Annual Wellness reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus
- Start with three weeks of paid-time off
- Bereavement time off
- Discounts on Verizon service plans
- Excellent team environment
- Highest commitment to quality care
- $400 annual CEU reimbursement
- Reimbursement for credential renewals
Are you a licensed Bachelor or Master level social worker or counselor who is passionate about behavioral health? Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in the Stark County community? Would you like to work for an award-winning, nationally recognized behavioral health and rehabilitation organization? If you answered yes, then a job as a Child/Adolescent Crisis Counselor with Coleman might be a great fit for you!
Crisis Counselors at Coleman work as a part of a cohesive, multi-disciplinary care team to provide the best outcomes for the children, adolescents, and families we serve. We provide crisis intervention services to children, adolescents, and their families in their natural environment, schools, emergency rooms, and various community settings. This is a full-time DAY shift and SIGN-ON BONUS included!
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
- Crisis assessment and de-escalation, service navigation and linkage, safety planning, follow-up care, family and community stakeholder collaboration
- Function as part of a team and develop and maintain effective relationship with community professionals
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with current or pending LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC licensure
- Willingness to get NPI and Medicaid billing number (we'll help!)
- Acceptable driving record
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E.