Therapist (Integrated Care) LISW/LISW-S
Full-Time or Part-Time
Coleman Professional Services, a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral Coleman Professional Services, a nationally recognized not-for-profit provider of behavioral health and rehabilitation programs has an exciting opportunity to help develop the cutting edge of Integrated Health Care in the region. We are seeking social workers with their LISW/LISW-S licensure interested in providing behavioral health services to patients and being a part of a well-established integrated behavioral health team. Clinicians will provide services directly within the primary care office setting and work alongside a strong inter-disciplinary team. We currently have openings to cover the following Ohio Counties:
- Summit County (Fairlawn) & Medina County (Medina near Rt. 18), full time
- Summit County (Tallmadge) & Portage County (Rootstown), full time
- Stark County (North Canton), part time 24 hours/week
- Wayne county (Rittman) & Medina County (Wadsworth) , full time
Successful candidates will provide short-term, problem-focused behavioral health and behavior modification services to help patients resolve mental health problems, motivate healthy behavior choices, and manage chronic disease. These activities can include cognitive behavioral therapy, family meetings, motivational interviewing, SBIRT services, smoking cessation, sleep hygiene, and treatment plan adherence.
Outcomes will be focused on:
- Bridging the gap between traditional mental health and primary care.
- Affecting Change to improve patient health outcomes with a team.
- Brief Intervention (solution focused, mindfulness).
- Dynamic day to include consultation and short term counseling.
- Providing education to providers and office staff regarding the overlap of mental and physical health diagnosis.
Hours will be primarily during the day, no weekends. Candidates must have the ability to work in a medical setting as part of a medical-model team, have all relevant vaccinations, and be willing to comply with partner health system’s annual vaccination policy. Candidates must be licensed as a LISW/LISW-S, have a NPI number, an Ohio Medicaid number, and have a CAQH account created. Previous experience in an integrated health care environment or other medical setting is preferred.
Benefits options include health, life, pension, paid time off, and more. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”