Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Supervisor (LPCC, LISW, RN)
Coleman Health Services is looking for an Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Team Supervisor to join our team in Kent/Ravenna Ohio!
Employee Package includes:
• Salary range of $55,000-60,000 annually based on experience and licensure
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Annual Wellness reimbursement
• Potential Sign-on bonus
• Start with three weeks of paid-time off
• Bereavement time off
• Discounts on Verizon service plans
• Excellent team environment
• $400 annual CEU reimbursement
• Reimbursement for credential renewals
Are you passionate about mental health care? Are you looking to make a meaningful difference in your community? Would you like to work for an award-winning, nationally recognized mental health and addiction services organization? If you answered yes, then a job with our ACT Team at Coleman might be a great fit for you!
Our ACT team works as part of an integrated and multidisciplinary team to provide intensive wraparound and office-based services to individuals in our community with significant mental health disorders. The team works with the larger mental health care system, courts, and other major stakeholders to get the best outcomes for our clients most in need. Duties will include providing clinical supervision of ACT team members, program and service administration, clinical leadership, and direct care and advocacy for consumer needs.
- LISW, LPCC, RN, or Psychologist licensure.
- At least 3 years’ experience and training in serving the SMI, SPMI, SUD and/or co-occurring disorders populations. Experience working on ACT Team preferred.
- Have/obtain a NPI number and an Ohio Medicaid number
Our Company Culture and Benefits Set Us Apart! Regardless of your role at Coleman Health Services, your work makes a lasting impact on those we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a collaborative community of dedicated professionals whose primary mission is to improve the lives of our clients. In return, you can also expect opportunities for career advancement and continued professional training.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing email@example.com
with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”