Chief Operating Officer
We are excited to begin the recruitment process for a COO to work alongside the excellent management team we are fortunate to have at CPC. The COO position will be an essential part of the succession plan for the role of CEO, should the candidate prove to be the right match for that transition.
Annual Salary: $240,000
- Candidate must have leadership experience in a clinical role, administrative role or prior experience as COO, Sr VP, or Executive Director.
- Possess 15 years' experience of progressive leadership in behavioral healthcare. At minimum, 5 of those years must have been in an executive role.
- Must possess a terminal degree and license in a related healthcare field such as social work, psychology, nursing, etc.
- Be a broad strategic thinker with clear vision and direction, ability to articulate that vision to others and engage others to follow that vision.
- Will be instrumental in developing a culture that emphasizes quality care and safety for clients and staff.
- Must be comfortable and confident in being visible throughout the agency and in the community.
- Will lead a culture focused on diversity, equity and inclusion, transparency and collaboration throughout the agency. Will aim for high employee engagement, strong employee morale, as well as excellent client, student, and staff satisfaction.
- Proven experience in process improvement, leading projects with record of successful implementation and outcomes.
- Ensure that the agency continues to be seen as an important voice for mental health, addiction recovery and specialized education in the county, the state and nationally.
- Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes. Must manage multiple tasks/projects within inflexible timeframes.
- Must possess the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels both internally and externally, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and work well under pressure.
- Working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulatory and accreditation requirements related to behavioral healthcare.
- Must be comfortable working with the Board of Directors on various committees and attend Board meetings on a regular basis.
- Strong business acumen with working knowledge of fiscal management and business development processes. Experience working with HR to develop policies and procedures that encourage fairness, respect and growth at all levels in the agency. Ability to maintain confidentiality and professional boundaries related to staff issues.
- Working knowledge and/or direct experience utilizing evidence-based practices in behavioral health treatment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have an uncompromising passion for, and alignment with, the mission of the agency. Ability to treat others, including clients and staff, the way they would like to be treated themselves.
- Has the ability to lead with empathy, trust and humility, balanced with the ability to be decisive and hold people accountable in order to uphold the agency's mission, vision, values and goals.
- Is a visible, inspiring leader who carries themselves with humility as a self-aware servant leader.
- Will listen to others, even those who do not agree with him/her/them and incorporate others' ideas into planning when appropriate. Equally comfortable making unilateral decisions when necessary and taking responsibility in those instances.
- Is a visionary and innovative leader capable of leveraging technology and taking risks to achieve the greatest impact in achieving the agency's mission.
- Believes that no task is beneath them and willingness to roll up his/her/their sleeves and do whatever it takes to finish a task.
- Possesses a great sense of humor.
CPC Integrated Health offers a variety of benefits to promote health and financial security for you and your family:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Tax-Deferred 403b Retirement Plan (Employer Match)
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Sick)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care & Dependent Care)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Reimbursement for Professional Development Activities
- Paid Conference Days
- Free CEU's Available
- Employee Assistance Program