Portage County, OH
Coleman Professional Services is seeking diligent and responsible individuals to Coleman Professional Services is seeking diligent and responsible individuals to join our customer-centered emergency crisis team of professionals to work with individuals experiencing immediate mental health crises in Portage County, Ohio. This position supports intake and triage of individuals served in our Access/Emergency Services office. We currently have needs for both 2nd and 3rd shift. Must also be willing to work rotating weekends and holidays.
Job duties include:
- Gather & document appropriate demographic, fiscal, and basic clinical information for presenting clients.
- Determine needed clinical services, level of urgency, and appropriate providers; consult with personnel and assist with scheduling as needed.
- Provide supportive and/or basic crisis intervention in person and via phone.
- Coordinate care and patient updates with local Emergency Department.
- Assist in coordinating transportation for clients dispositioned to an inpatient psychiatric facility.
- Receive and coordinate external referrals to Access (i.e. from Law Enforcement).
Must have a Bachelor’s degree and willing to obtain a NPI number and Ohio Medicaid number. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. E.O.E. Persons with a disability can request an accommodation to complete the application process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Accommodation Request.”