* School Based Services. Adult and Child provides on site clinical, case management, and skill building services to in excess of 100 schools.
* Integrated Care: Adult and Child Center provides integrated primary medical and behavioral health care as a result of co-lcation of staff within primary care/FQHC offices and as a result of employment of primary care staff housed within behavioral health. Integration is supported in part as resul tof SAMHSA Integration Care grant.
* Illness Management and Recovery. Adult and Child Center has won a Science to Service Award for delivery of IMR within ACT services by Peer Support Specialists.
* Transitional Living: Adolescents: Program providing housing and support services for adolescents aging out of therapeutic foster care
* Therapeutic Foster Care: Closely monitored therapeutic community-based placements with support services for Seriously Emotionally Disturbed youth. Services include processing foster care licenses, foster parent training, supervised visitation, and comprehensive clinical services.