Hernando, Pasco, Pinellas, Hillsborough, Polk, Highlands and Hardee Counties.
* On-site school based counseling and consultation services to public schools as well as migrant head start centers
* Integrated acute medical care and behavioral health depression screenings for all medical patients admitted to Winter Haven Hospital. Evidence based depression screening tools including the PHQ 2 and PHQ 9 are used to determine need for follow up including psychiatric or psychological consultations as well as outpatient follow up.
* Memory Clinic for those experiencing early onset memory disorders associated with dementia, stroke, brain injuries and Alzheimer's. This is a collaborative effort with the University of South Florida Applied Neuroscience Lab and the Winter Haven Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Services with support from the Winter Haven Hospital Family Health Centers.
* Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) for the treatment of major depression in adults. This evidence based practice is clinical proven and FDA cleared for the treatment of major depression in adults that have failed to achieve satisfactory improvement from prior anti-depressant medication.
*Family Intensive Teams: This program is designed to get to the root cause of the issue regarding families moving into the child welfare system by: engaging the entire family at a more intensive level, integrating care to the family unit, treating the parents’ behavioral health disorder with science based interventions, and creating a mechanism of shared accountability across the provider agencies, the Managing Entities and the Community Based Care organizations.
* Urgent Family Care (UFC) : The focus is to develop a family-focused urgent care and prevention model, with the goal of providing immediate screening, access and linkage to needed behavioral health services to high risk children and their families in distress while assisting them to maintain stability in their lives. Families would be identified by Hernando County Schools and the Child Welfare Community Based Care Provider. This project is a community response to deploy an innovative and interdisciplinary model of service delivery.
* Provide management services to a local CMHC.
* Integrated acute mental health and detox services into one program as a no wrong door approach for acute MH and SA services