* HUD 811 Projects: Building apartments for independent living for people disabled by mental illness.
* PACT - Program for Assertive Community Treatment:Program for Assertive Community Treatment (PACT) – providing psychiatric, case management and supportive services to people who are severely mentally ill, many of whom are substance abusing, 24 hours per day/7days per week.
* Frontier Institute: Research and Development including clinical trials and grant development and implementation
* Elder Services Gatekeeper Program: Teaches businesses that have contact with isolated elders to identify at-risk elders in need of behavioral health interventions and then make a referral to SMH Elder Services.
* Expanded Community Services: An intensive outpatient team approach that utilizes a psychiatrist and nurses who focus on getting people at high risk of recidivism out of the state hospital and keeping them in the community.