* Intensive Outpatient Program for Substance Abusers.
* Youth Case Management provides outreach casemanagent services to adolescents who have a history of not responding to traditional community based clinical interventions. Serves youth and their families who need a wide range of services. Also, serves youth who are in a out of home placement or psychiatric hospital.
* Partnership Program includes 8 residential villas and 2 parital care programs located on the grounds of the state hospital. The program provides 24 hour supervision for 48 SPI consumers who are not eligible for placement in traditional group homes. Consumers have in addition to their mental illness, other complicating medical conditions. Staffing pattern includes Psychiatric APNs, nurses and home health aides.
* CHAMP Program consist of 5 group homes for SPI consumers discharged from State Hospital. Also, included is a partial care program. Program census is 25 adults.
* CHAMP Program: 2 group homes for SPI clients recently discharged from state hospital.
* Intensive Family Support Services: Focus on the families of clients with mental illness. Mobile supportive and psycho-educational group. Program also engages consumers and their families in the emergency room of the local hospital. Assist families in time of crisis and engages family members in supportive services.
* Valley Brook Center: Geriatric Partial Care for the elderly with psychiatric disorders as well as dementia and Alzheimer's Disease.