Columbus, Ohio and Franklin County; Tuscarawas and Carroll Counties (OH).
* Criminal Justice Re-Entry Projects working with newly released people re-entering the community in homeless situations and with SPMI.
* Ohio CCOE (Coordinating Center of Excellence): Development and dissemination of a Consumer Wellness Management and Recovery product.
* Apothecare: Specialty full-service pharmacy serving people with severe mental illness and other cognitive disorders.
* Addiction Acupuncture: Alternative treatment in combination with other AOD treatments.
* Community Living Specialist Program: Sends persons with severe mental disabilities to one year certificate program at accredited state college; employs graduates as "community living specialists", providing assistance to others with severe mental disabilities.
* Alcohol/Drug Services: Case management, rights of passage, violence reduction programs for African-American and Appalachian males.