* Anchor Recovery Community Centers operates three centers in Pawtucket and Warwick, RI and in the Women's Unit of the Adult Correctional Institution. The centers provide recovery support activities to those affected by substance abuse. Among the services available at Anchor is recovery coaching.
* The Providence Center School: pre-kindergarten through high school special education program which addresses the psychiatric, behavioral and academic needs of students, with the goal of returning them to their neighborhood school, assiting them with entry into higher education or the workforce.
* Re-entry programs for incarcerated men and woman ranging from on-site re-entry preparedness to community-based residential, supportive housing, IOP, PHP, routine outpatient co-occuring treatment and recovery coaching.
* Quitting Time Program (SA IOP): A treatment intervention that integrates education and therapy for individuals who are at risk of relapse or are returning to the community after an inpatient episode. Women's PHP and IOP: addreses the unique needs and issues of women in substance use recovery.
* The Early Childhood Institute is a program devoted to the unique emotional and behavioral management needs of children under 5 years old. Direct services for children are complimented by a range of educational outreach services for childcare providers, parents, and mental health professionals.
* TPC Social Ventures, Inc. is a separate non-profit organization that operates two businesses that provide work experience for those affaceted by mental illness. ProMail is one of the largest mailhouses in Rhode Island. A New Leaf is a retail florsit and gift shop.