* Fairbanks Community Mental Health Services - sub Artic mental health provider serving Fairbanks and the North Star Borough which is roughly the size of New Jersey.
* Housing: Supported and permanent housing serving over 100 seriously mentally ill/co-occurring addictions adults, adults with history of being homeless chronic public inebriates and transitonal aged youth.
* Little Tykes - intense day service for children 3-5 who can not access main stream resources such as day care, kindergarten or first grade due to severe emotional disburbance. Goal is reintegration into mainstream resources.
* Transitional Aged Youth serving 16-22 year olds with severe emotional disturbance or serious mental illness. Referrals are from homeless shelters, residential psychiatric treatment or Juvenile Justice. Focus is on housing first, harm reduction and life skills development.
* Pathways to Recovery - chronic public inebriate engagment and case management services.
* National Traumatic Stress Network member - Complex trauma training and intervention services for children 12 and under. Developing early childhood focus including DSM0-3 and intense community based services for children 5 and under.
* Seeds of Change - Year round hydroponic cultivation of fresh vegetables employing transitional age youth with either history of homelessness or behavioral health involvement.
* Family and Children's Services with emphasis on early childhood mental health.
* Day Break: A model family respite program serving family members with Alzheimer's and related disorders through a day care service.
* Crossover House: An award winning outreach program targeting homeless adults impacted by mental illness.