* Thresholds Institute: Research and training division studies, refines, teaches best practices in the field.
* Thresholds Peer Success Center: Illinois' first consumer-run drop-in center.
* Thresholds Grais Apartments: Awarded 2004 APA Silver Award. This residential program features Integrated Dual Diagnosis Treatment and personalized, flexible treatment plans.
* Thresholds JusticeProgram: Awarded 2001 APA Gold Award. This enhanced ACT program provides aftercare following release from Cook County Jail. Recent expansion now targets local prisons.
* Mothers' Project: Nationally-recognized program for parents and their children (0-5 years), providing comprehensive services, therapeutic nurseries, limited housing. Parenting Assessment Team provides evaluations for Illinois.
* Evidence-based Practices: Adopted IDDT programming, Wellness Management & Recovery, Supported Employment, Assertive Community Treatment. Winner of a 2007 SAMHSA Science and Service Award for excellence in treatment of dual disorders. Forming Employment Research and Training Center with Dartmouth College to advance Supported Employment services.
* Deaf Programs: This APA awarded program provides residential, employment, and ACT services for deaf persons.
* Thresholds Rehabilitation Industries: Series of affirmative industries designed as employment opportunities, includes laser cartridge manufacturing, florist, office cleaning service, high-speed copy operation, packaging & assembly workshop.