All of Adams County with the exception of Aurora, and the towns of Bennet, Strasburg & Watkins.
* Day Treatment - This program provides an intensive therapeutic environment for adolescents ages 11-17 who have a developmental disability and a mental illness. Each adolescent’s treatment plan is individually tailored and may include individual, group and family therapy, art therapy, social and adaptive skills training and parent education. The educational component offers traditional curricula as well as pre-vocational training, affective education and adaptive skill development. Family involvement is stressed in order to provide the best opportunity for success.
* The ROC - Under contract with the local Juvenile Services Planning Committee, the Center provides mental health assessment, groups, and other services to youth involved in this day program offered through Adams County Probation
* Adams Youth Services Center - The Center provides services to detained youth through the Colorado Division of Youth Corrections including: mental health assessment, and individual and group therapy. Services are provided by a therapist co-located at the Adams Youth Services Center
* School-Based Therapy - In partnership with selected Adams County Schools, therapists provide mental health services to children, adolescents and families in 26 Adams County schools. Services include consultation to teachers, individual, group, and family therapies, and prevention and psycho-educational groups.
* Adolescent Day Treatment Program: For youth 12 - 16 years of age, educational and therapeutic programs.
* Supported Transitional Employment Program: Job coaching, training and placement of vocational clients.