* Most recently acquired Prevention First, Inc. as an affiliate. Prevention First's professional staff works across NJ to provide evidence based substance abuse and bullying prevention programs and strategies to youth and families.
* Early Intervention Support Services (EISS) provides rapid, crisis intervention and stabilization services to substantially reduce inappropriate use of emergency rooms and in-patient care.
* Intensive Outpatient and Support Services (IOTSS) to substantially reduce inappropriate Psychiatric Emergency Screening Service and Emergency Service visits and avoidable admissions to Psychiatric hospitals and to local involuntary or voluntary inpatient units.
* Ocean County Jail Diversion lead agency in a collaborative, county-wide effort with other system partners. Jail Diversion includes police training, education and intervention; personalized, collaborative and flexible case management and outreach services; as well as advocacy within the criminal justice system for mental health consumers.
* School-Based Programs provide a full array of behavioral health and social services to students and families.