Volunteer serves 31 counties in middle and east Tennessee. The area covers in excess of 11,000 square miles. Operations include: urban, suburban and rural.
* Centralized Access: Core of operations for all point of entry scheduling. Provides knowledgable point of access for all services, instructional assistance to clients, Tx Prof's, other agencies and MCO/BHO organizations.
* Public Safety Program - providing mental health coverage and support to public safety personnel and the incarcerated mentally ill which they may serve.
* Residential Services: Include an adult residential treatment facility, adult HUD group homes, adolescent group homes, independent living apartments, an A&D halfway house and a detoxification treatment facility.
* Traces: A therapeutic foster care program designed to serve state custody children for placement in therapeutic foster homes.
* Continuous Treatment Team: Offers 24 hr/7 day intensive case management and psychiatric services.
* Case Management: Aggressive in vivo treatment model for severely and persistently mentally ill adults and severely emotionally disturbed children, community based.
* Crisis Response: Community based to respond to acute psychiatric emergencies for intervention and stabilization with attention on hospital diversion-24 hr/7 day.