South Florida, Broward County, Palm Beach County, the Treasure Coast and Okeechobee County.
* Multiple Housing Initiatives; including the State's first Single Room Occupancy (permanent housing) for those formerly homeless with co-occurring mental illness and substance use conditions, Safe Haven homeless shelter and varying levels of independent living and residential treatment alternatives.
* Targeted Research Initiatives:Mental Health Treatment Study, Evidence-based Supported Employment,RAISE Study- Evidence-based Intervention with emerging Schizophrenia, and CATIE Trials. ICRC NIMH research--Improve Care and Reduce Cost--looking at Health care technology supports to improve care and reduce costs
*First Episode Psychosis Program--Early Intervention Initiative using the NAVIGATE model.
* Evidence-Based Supported Employment - part of SSA Mental Health Research Study and Dartmouth College.
* Assertive Community Treatment Teams.
* Multi-systemic Family Therapy.
* High Fidelity Evidence-Based Wrap-around case management--winner of SAMHSA Science to Service Award.
* Primary Care integration on-site
* Computerized CBT Program for Kids
* Innovative and first worldwide CARF-accredited Student Counseling Program for three major Universities.