* Criminal Justice programs including Criminal Justice/Mental Health Integrated Case Management Program and the award winning John Eachon Re-entry Program (JERP).
* Senior Reach--award winning collaborative community program that identifies older adults who may need emotional or physical support and/or connection to community services; helps older adults get assistance before a serious crisis develops.
* Navigation Services--Serves as a consultant to clients on:how to access care, important information to share with and request from providers, types of Jefferson Center and community resources that might be helpful; promotes clear health communication between clients and health providers; resource and systems experts for clients and clinicians; outreaches to new and existing clients to increase attendance at appointments.
* Wellness now!--array of services providing alternatives to support and enhance traditional mental health services. Includes assessments, classes, groups, screenings and coaching.
* Juvenile Justice Behavioral Healthcare Advisory Committee: A collaboration of agencies, parents and youth that gives families a roadmap on how to work within the juvenile justice system.
* The ROAD: Award winning youth drop-in center for young people with mental illness and emotional problems. It offers young adults a place to meet, have fun, access to a broad array of community services, and empowers young adults to take charge of their lives by active involvement in the operation of the ROAD.